Room: Îles Percées A
Implant supported dentures present an important challenge for most denturists. From peri-implantitis by managing occlusions to the discontinuity of prosthetic parts and reconstruction of cases built in the past, each case having a share of risks and traps. At this conference, you will discover how to identify and handle some challenges associated with implant restoration.
During this conference, you will discover how to:
- Identify a case of peri-implantitis;
- Determine if the prosthesis must be repaired or replaced;
- Manage and maximize the mechanical resistance;
- Determine the right number of implants in the maxilla;
- Solve problems associated with discontinued parts.